Why Choose Camile?
- Get in on the ground floor of the booming “Online Delivery Restaurant” business.
- We are a fast growing sophisticated and disruptive restaurant brand.
- Be your own boss, with the support of a well-constructed franchise system.
- Build a serious multi-unit business, with our proven model.
- Create a strong income stream, creating opportunities for significant capital growth.
- Develop your own management team to execute your growth strategy.
- Get industry leading sales technology.
- Benefit from group purchasing and a value-added supply chain.
- Contribute to a central marketing fund and get support for local store marketing.
- Architect designed “time and motion” kitchen layout
- Specifically designed delivery menu – short cook times / reasonable “hold” times
- We use the latest technology to keep food hot and delicious
Home delivery of hot food is showing explosive growth as a result of broadband penetration and increased screen time. The market is growing by 12% per annum in the U.K. against 2% for fast food generally (source: Mintel). Online ordering is also booming. Domino’s UK now doing 70% online sales
70% of Camile customers are repeat purchasers.
Award winning Thai food, brought to you!
|Type of franchise||Franchise|
|Contract duration||5 years|
|Training||We provide initial training (250+ hours) and ongoing training throughout the life of your agreement.|
|Catchment area||20.000 citizens|
|Location description||Form village to towns|
|How is the purchase arranged?||
Total investment will be between €250,000 and €400,000 for a standard restaurant measuring between 1,000-2,000 square feet.
Franchisees of good standing should be able to borrow up to 50% of the total investment.
You contribute 5% of net sales to a national advertising fund, which is used to build the brand nationally and locally. We charge you also 5% of net sales as a management services fee.
|Number of own locations||1|
|Number of foreign locations||
|Number of franchise locations||9|
|Required number sqm||1,000 - 2,000|
Many people confuse a trademark license and a franchise. Even attorneys who are not experienced in the niche area of franchise law may find it conf...
Elon Musk has a lot on his plate. The tech entrepreneur now balances his time between his two companies, Tesla and SpaceX. His jam-packed schedule...
Entrepreneur has an affiliate partnership with Hurdlr so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Network marketers are born hustle...
Being an entrepreneur is a big challenge in itself. When you talk about being a Remote Entrepreneur, who has works and deals with teams remotely, t...